Sunday, March 29, 2009

Countdown! 58 Days

Hello friends and family! Our names are Hannah & Maddy, and we are SO excited to be headed off to our big African adventure! We will be leaving on May 26th, 2009.. to Entebbe, Uganda! We plan on updating this blog while we are in Uganda, to let you all know how everything is going. We are so excited to hang out with all of the precious orphans, and love on them in any way that we can. We appreciate your prayers, and thank you all for supporting us!

Always,

Hannah & Maddy

5 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about what God is going to use you both to do while you are in Uganda! I know He has great plans! It's getting closer......Is it starting to feel real yet? I know that it didn't feel real to me the first time until the day before I left :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I am the first to follow your blog...which actually you haven't started. I feel so honored to be the first. Mom--Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah Sommer and Maddy,
    How fun - your adventure has begun!
    Praying that you are both feeling better than yesterday. Let your lights shine the love of Jesus!
    Love you!,
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete